Tuesday, February 22, 2011

R12 breakfast and cheap dresses = FAB day




Today I went to Beleza on Kloof Street with Al and Pop. Had a R12.00 breakfast. So in budget!
Theres a little second hand shop inside the cafe and they have the BEST vintage dresses. Bought a cornflower blue dress (R75) which I'm going to make into a boob tube. It's a bit tight round the arm holes. And a turquoise stone necklace for R30.

Then we drove, with the wind in our hair listening to Al's aussie tunes, to Mr Price in Sea Point. Bought gorgeous sandals and mauve pink feather earrings. Those are my purchases for the month! Now I have to save for rent and food. But totally stoked to have a new outfit. I missed shopping and finding little bargains.

Then we came home and swam in the pool with Harlow my golden lab.
Happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!