Saturday, February 12, 2011

T.I.T.S and all!

Last night on a whim I met some friends at Sapphire in Camps Bay, totally unprepared and under dressed. A friend of ours manages it, so of course the drinks were flowing and what was originally a little catch up sesh turned into a big night out.

Thank god for my bestie, she keeps an array of heels in the boot of her car. The most beautiful pair of suede ankle boots with a buckle and studs, six inches, doll!

I picked Ian up on the way there, changed my top and we all met at Blakes Bar which opened up last Fiday for the T.I.T.S (Two In The Shirt) launch. It was mad, people spilling out of decks all over. I saw so many people I know.

The venue itself which has been described by by whatsupcapetown.com as an 'upmarket restaurant', it is more of a decadent club. Three floors of mirrored ceilings make the rooms look huge and full. Giant candelabra's spilling mounds of wax down the bars. It's dark, mysterious and sexy.

The promo girls were dressed in very little. Tattooed and topless with T.I.T.S stickers placed strategically over their nipples. There were lots of moments where you're checking out what everyones wearing and you suddenly realise the girl you're looking at is partially naked!

Unfortunately my phone's camera has no flash so I wasn't able to get any pics. It was a rad night. My only dissapointment was with the music. It really didnt match up with the rock n roll feel they were going for or the look of the promo girls and most importantly t-shirts.

But overall a really fun and spontaneous night. I woke up at 12 this morning, very unlike me.

This is what I found in my bag this morning.

T.I.T.S stickers, promo flyers, a mutlitude of pens, lipstick in coral pink and a very empty wallet :)




My outfit looked something like this, minus the skinny pins & sunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!