Friday, May 6, 2011

VAMP vintage furniture ...

Soon soon, I'll be moving into a new flat with a lovely garden and I plan on decorating big time. I've been collecting bits and peices of furniture for a long time, ever since I was sixteen and decided I wanted to move out. It only took seven years to do it ... properly. And now with a new place I'm dreaming of a new space to make my own. My own work of art.

I decided that along with my vintage sixties desk that was my dad's ( I painted it black and laquered it and put new brass knobs on it) that it should have a suitable filing cabinet to go with it. And I won't actually be using it for filing. More like hoarding clothing!

This filing cabinet has been reVAMPed (see what I did there ;) by Vamp a furniture shop in Woodstock. You can follow their blog here http://vampfurniture.blogspot.com/ They have such an amazing selection of sixties kitchenalia. Plan on going there this weekend to see if it will fit into my budget. I think this could be my new favourite spot.


Check it out. Aint seen nothin like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!