Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bedazzle Yo Shoes!






I have a new appreciation for shoes, not that I have many pairs myself, since I got a raise. One can indulge in all sorts of things when they can afford to not just pay rent and feed themself.

So now I love shoes. I have thrown out countless pairs of heels and pumps either because they are so vrot, they are bergalicious or because I got tired of the style. So here's a thought that never occurred to me, why can't one customise shoes? I can find no reason.

There's been many a time when I have found the perfect shoes except for one detail, the colour, the fabric, the detailing. This changes everything. Why not have them dyed or dunk them in glitter or stick buttons or studs on them to make them more exciting/your style.

My favourite is the chains. Has anyone customised their shoes/heels before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!