Friday, July 1, 2011

Jewelry Addict

I am a self-confessed jewelry addict. Of major proportions, I only realised this a little while ago when I had to purchase a third jewelry case. Is that normal? I actually need a small closet just for my treasures.
The best are vintage finds, the old world inherited jewels and the cheap Mr Price steals you wear everyday. But by far the most beautiful are the one of a kind hand made peices.
Jewelry taste is very personal. My gem style stems from my mother, who is an unapologetic hippie and my grandmothers who were strong and classic women. I am a mix breed. There I said it. My greatest wish is to have a real pearl ring but I will never say no to a pair of feather earrings.

Here are some pics of my jewelry collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!