Thursday, July 7, 2011

Margot Molyneux & Dear Rae

Margot Molyneux is related to me, (proud face), don't ask how. Probably through marriage. However I am no less proud of what an incredible designer she is. I like to mouth off every now and then about her talents. "I know this designer, Margot Molyneux, actually were related..." Blah blah blah.

Now I am not any kind of clothing design expert but I can certainly tell when a garment is well made with effort and love. The thing I love most about her clothes is the simplicity, every item is her spin on a classic. You can wear her clothes for years and they'll never date.

Her personal style is a modern day Audrey Hepburn. She always looks effortlessly put together, pairing her own collections with vintage jewellery and great shirt and pumps.
She recently did a collaboration with Karin from Dear Rae.
Here are some pics of her Spring/Summer 2010 collection and her Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.

S/S 2010


 
A/W 2011


Karin and Margot

Dear Rae jewellrey


You can find Margot's clothing at Mungo & Jemima, Nap, Lily's Closet, Twenty Two and Wolves.
You can also find her collection online at Spence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!