Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emma Watson: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 Premiere

My guilty pleasure apart from crunchies, The Kardashian shows and a full english breakfast on a Sunday is Harry Potter (cringe). Sometimes I publicly admit to this, some of friends think I am cooked to still be watching the movies and reading the books, some of my friends are fellow Harry Potter enthusiasts. At the age of twenty three it is somewhat unusual. When I first met my boyfriend and the movies were out I had to introduce him to my favourite magical world. As always Mr Ian understood and indulged me in joining me see the films. He laughs a bit when I mention things such as the characters names, but mostly he is kind about my fanatcial devotion to the series.

I love Emma Watson's character, Hermione Granger. She is strong, intelligent and loyal. It's sad to know that this is the last and final installment of the films. I plan on buying the set when it comes out and having a mad Harry Potter marathon with my brother, Ian and Hamilton, who are fans.
I began reading the books at thirteen or fourteen I can't remember when they came out, my brother Brusco read them along with me, it became something for us to do together, besides arguing. And we both loved it as much as the other, so it was always fun to see the films with him.

This Friday we are all going together to see Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallow Part 2. I will most probably cry .. alot. Everyone has a favourite and everyone feels in some way connected to Harry's plight, his bravery and is good nature.
Here are some pics of Emma, who has amazeballs style, at the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallow Part 2 and some previous premieres for the films. Her style is classic, edgy and sexy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!