1. Start my own magazine.
2. Travel to Naples, Italy and find my heritage. It's one of my greatest dreams. I would also love to live there and pretend to be Italian, eat pasta, drink vino and shout at people for no reason.
3. I want to have my own column that women look forward to reading every month; whether it makes them laugh or cry, I would like them to feel like they can relate.
4. I want to be the person who researches stories and writes them on Carte Blanche.
5. Own a Beetle. I don't care if they are unreliable; I want to drive up the coast in one, hair flowing out the window, singing along to my favourite tunes.
6. Take a trip to Paris with my mom. I would just like to see her face when she looks at the Eiffel Tower. I know that would make her so happy.
7. See Paramore, Muse, No Doubt, Adele, Foo Fighters, Coheed & Cambria, Metric, perform live.
8. Spend three months in Santorini, Greece doing nothing but eating great food, swimming in the ocean and relaxing.
9. Write a novel.
10. Publish a novel.
11. Break a huge news story and follow through with it.
12. Live in Cape St Francis or Jeffrey's Bay while I am young, surf and swim all day, eat chip burgers and sleep in the sun.
13. Visit Versailles.
14. See the pyramids in Egypt.
15. Spend a day on a nudist beach wearing nothing at all.
16. Swim with a whale.
17. Go river rafting.
18. Paint on a HUGE canvas.
19. Explore Africa.
20. Learn to play drums.
21. Perform one of my favourite songs on stage.
22. Have a wild night in Vegas.
23. Take some of my life savings and do something good and charitable with it.
24. Take a family portrait. This sounds easy, but my family is huge and some of them are all over the world.
25. Quit smoking ... forever.
26. Attend a party at the Playboy Mansion.
27. Get barreled.
28. Ride a HUGE wave.
29. Forgive my father.
30. Make up with the person who broke my heart.
31. Go on a road trip with Al and George, with no responsibilities and do anything and everything spontaneously.
32. Have a paint fight with all my friends.
33. Have a street cricket tournament with the gingies and Herschelle Gibbs.
34. Hug Nelson Mandela.
35. Crowd surf at a big concert.
36. Find the perfect fitting jeans.
37. Own a real Chanel handbag.
38. Start a designer T-shirt line.
40. Start a mass dance move in a club.
41. Learn to pole dance.
42. Lose ten kilos and keep it off.
43. Read all the greatest novels ever written.
44. Build a house.
45. Ride in a gondola through Venice.
46. Visit the Sistine Chapel.
47. Start my own business and make a success of it.
48. Get married: I know it sounds weird, but at some point, I just want to get hitched and live simply. I am not interested in being classed as 'in a relationship' for the rest of my life. I want that commitment. I want to be somebody's wife.
49. Ride a horse through a meadow, sounds lame but it must feel exhilarating.
50. Learn to make real Italian pasta.
51. Conquer my fear of heights by getting to the top of Lion's Head.
52. Run a marathon. I love running.
53. Ride in a hot air balloon.
54. Have a huge popcorn fight in a movie house.
55. Spend a summer with George in Cape Town.
56. Go on a ridiculous shopping spree with my whole family.
57. Have a seriously unforgettable, rocking house party.
58. Go to Spain with Ian.
59. Travel to Bali, again, with Ian and stay for a month on the beach, eat nasi goreng, drink fresh juices and surf at Padang, Padang.
60. Buy my own island.