Monday, August 15, 2011

Random shit that happened to me this weekend ...

I burnt my boobs by falling asleep hugging a hot water bottle. Looks like my boobs got too much love.

I had no appetite.

I bought a bra that makes my boobs look like they're sixteen again.

I found a jacket that I love that is actually pretty similar to my dad's evil girlfriends jacket. Oh well.
The bitch has style.

I had three near death experiences by large range rovers trying to knock me over.

I saw dudes (surfers) dropping into waves off Hout Bay harbour wall, being towed in by a car. Genius and random.

I watched as my boyfriend stared longingly off a balcony at his new best friend's (read: boyfriend) house across a lake, anticipating his arrival home. Felt like I should have a sex change.

I watched 'Bridget Jone's Diary' and realised that I have much in common with the english tit/literary genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!