Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Are you ready for the sun?

It's summer I can feel it. Even if rain has been predicted for Thursday. Today is summer.
I should have taken a day off work to lie on the beach in all my glory.

I am a beach whore. I live for summer. I live for sun and warm breezes and ice cold, goose bump enducing, nipple popping off cold water.

That's me. Tit's out on the beach, covered in sun cream sporting a huge floppy hat and sunnies. I take Coco with me and we swim and scale massive boulders together.

Normally I have Hamilton with me, she is a useless rock climber but an excellent beach friend. She loves swimming however she never goes topless, and Lauren, but Lolly is enjoying the warmth of Italy and it's glorious beaches, sadly we won't be beaching together. Hamilton is in Sydney so it's just me and Coco.

None of my other friends are beach people. They are pool people. They invite me to lay by their pools. However kind this is, it's a sin to lay by a pool on a stunner day when you live in the most beautiful country in the world, where the sea in surrounded by majestic mountains and the beach is lined with palm trees and the people of this country celebrate the weather by going to the beach. The vibe is awesome. I love it, it makes me immensely happy to be a part of it.

I wonder if I'll be in serious shit if I take the day off. Hmmm, will ask boss.

I have to prepare for my summer, I desperately need a new bikini and a new sun hat and sunscreen and a towel. I use these all so much in one summer that they're destroyed by the end of it.
Oh my lord I better get going.

Hamilton, if you read this and it makes you feel nostalgic, then come home. Immediately young lady, cos I am planning on some serious fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!