Monday, September 26, 2011

Scarf Dress: How to


How many of us have a myriad of scarves we never wear? I know I have a huge bag full of them, in every colour and pattern. I have tried to wear them as tops and dresses but I have always found they're never big enough or wide enough to go all the way around the hips.

Thanks to this little pic I found on Pinterest I have finally figured out how everyone else does it. I am itching to go home right now and test it out. Those of you who don't have boring old day jobs please send me photos and let me know if it works.

If you only have short scarves that arent long enough for a dress you can still wear it has a top. Pure genius I tell you. Plus there's nothing like a bare shoulder and some sexy collarbone on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!