Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm a PA who needs a PA.

1. The moment you take a risk, the world hands you all kinds of opportunities.

2. I have over booked myself to shit. I need a PA.

3. The BF got klapped in the head by his underwater housing while shooting at Llandudno last night and had a massive gash in the eyebrow. I spent yesterday evening in the Medi Clinic in Hout Bay trying not to vom. Some Aussies at the beach thought he'd been bitten by a shark. Freaks.

4. All I wanted to do this week was have some time to shave my legs and paint my nails. Haven't had a chance yet.

5. This blackberry debacle is killing me. I need to be available 24/7 and I'm not. Can't even remember how to send an sms anymore.

6. I ate pasta last night. But only a tiny bowl. Bacon, fresh tomatoes and feta. I had to, it would have been a crime not to.

7. I really miss Hamilton and I haven't heard from her lately. I need my beach friend back. Otherwise I will have to start interviewing for a new best friend.

8. SABC sucks balls. They played two of the same episodes in a row of The Good Wife. Do they not notice how fucking daft they are? The oke in charge probably passed out from a KFC coma and has the IQ of a peice of poo.

9. I need to do a bit on a Long Street vintage shop. I have no flirty summer dresses. And I'm feeling flirty.

10. It's fourteen working days till I am officials freelancing. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!