Friday, December 9, 2011

It's the Weekend Babay!

I had a total hypochondriac moment this week when I was convinced I had diabetes.
Went to the doc and everything, he looked at me like I was mental but kindly took blood tests and pee samples (ewww) only to find out I have a serious lack of vitamin B12 in my system and a weak bladder.

Scared everyone in my family shitless as my gran had type 2 diabetes. Now I feel like a real idiot.

I'm off to the beach today to flaunt what my momma gave me, cellulite and wide hips to be exact, with my lovely friend Sammy, also known as Ham. She's a blonde vegetarian!

I'm so happy it's the weekend, most of my plans consist of eating espetada at Tango's and go carting at Kenilworth interspersed with lots of vino and beach missions.

Have a fab weekend dolls :)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!