Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bye Dolls!




About a Girl in Bloom is taking a 2 week holiday … finally!

On my return you can expect;

·         The digital unveiling of ‘The Entrepreneur’

·         If I lose a million kilos in that time, maybe some personal outfit posts. Doubt it though.

·         What really took place on my New Years ...

·         Naughty things that will make you go “oooooh” and “aaaah” and some detailed explanations to go along.

·         An actual logo, designed especially by the amazing Sammy of Shuga Designs

·          Plenty more hot boy posts (I need your suggestions on Facebook) to fiddle to. You know what ‘fiddling’ means right?

·         And of course, new trends, use it/don’t use it news, rants, DIY Fashion, Look of the Day’s and the never-ending battle with the circumference with my thighs and the adventures they take me on.

Hope you’ve enjoyed your holiday! It’s now time for me to start mine : D
Cheers Dears!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!