Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trend Alert : Ombre Nails

Ombre at it's best.

Tooty Fruity

How very disco!


Nail art is not something I am all that familiar with, however I LOVE nailpolish and fun colours. But experimenting is not for me. Any time I get creative with my fingers shit goes wack! I end up getting cotton wool all over them and I can never paint my right hand. One hand looks perfect the other appears to have been painted by a four year old. 

So this trend is for those with steady hands and loads of patience. Mix your colours in little bottle caps with white nail polish and you'll find the right shade. One may need the assistance of a friend of for the painting of your right hand.

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with that first ombre look. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Now we'll have to see if they can do this when I go for a manicure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment doll!