Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How to wear Faux Fur this Winter





I love glamour of fur whether it's faux fur or real. However I do not condone the disgusting practices of Furriers and the cruelty inflicted on animals. If you must wear real fur make sure it's vintage. For instance I inherited a fur coat from my grandmother when she passed away. It's beautiful, grey woolith rabbit fur trim around the collar. It makes me feel like a kept woman!
Fur is HUGE this winter and there are so many ways to wear it. Try a fur cossack or a fur trimmed coat, wear it with brogues or lace up boots and black tights. That's the look this season. If that's not your style pair it with wet-look or leather leggings and skinnies. You can't go wrong. So rock n roll glam!

2 comments:

  1. i have been dying to get a faux fur coat for winter - but they are either site quality or SO expensive.

    Chiara makes it look so glamourous but then again she doesnt have to worry about emptying her piggy bank.
    haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're so right! Try looking on Gumtree for second hand fur coats, you can always have them tailored to suit/fit you, that's what I did. Good luck Ne, I'm sure you'll find your dream fur coat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment doll!