Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Gifts




I was spoilt rotten for my birthday!

Herewith is a comprehensive list of gifts, each much needed and appreciated;

My mom's oldest friend and therefore my second mother, Fiona, gave me a spekboom tree in a cute white mod pot. These little plants are amazing, the give off more oxygen and take in more CO2 than any plant in the world, highly eco friendly and frankly should be planted in every home in SA.

Charmaine bought me the hugest chocolate cake which was devoured by my family, covered in dark chocolate icing. Drool!

Werner who is the chairman on the body corporate at the block I live at has become one of my most treasured friends. He SPOILT me big time with a frame from Nap and a heart shaped dish with doves also from Nap and heart shaped vanilla cookies which I polished off with strong coffee and a good book.

My lovely mommy got me all the things I badly needed being perpetually broke, lovely warm vests from Woolies, cute slippers, hair clips and bands and this stunning rose bush (above).

My brother, Brusco, bought me the same thing he does every year, mascara in brown black. Considering the last mascara I've had was bought by him and exactly a year old, I was very stoked. There's nothing like fresh mascara on the eye balls to make a woman's day!

The panties are from my friends Brooke of Alemasta Garters and Karen. They sell lingerie and other naughty items, my pantoiches, as I like to call them, were in a sorry state and these little numbers are so cute!

The Foo Fighter's CD is from the love of my life and long suffering boyfriend, Ian. He made the cover himself and put a little message in there for me. I am a HUGE Foo Fighters Fanatic and I've been dying for their new album ever since it came out.

Mugs are from Woolies and more specifically from my old friend who isn't old at all, Candice. I have a mug infatuation, all my mugs are unique and different, no two (except these) are the same.

That beautiful tortoise shell antique jewellrey box is from the Hamilton, who always seems to find me the perfect gift. It's lined with velvet and it's stunning!

That beautiful tortoise shell antique jewellrey box is from the Hamilton, who always seems to find me the perfect gift. It's lined with velvet and it's stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!