Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bitches Be Crazy About Shoes

I was going to write a post about my birthday gifts as it was my birthday waayyy back in April on the 20th to be exact, in fact I wrote a post about what was on my birthday list here. But I’m still in the process of photographing all the lovely items I received read; fucking around with the camera and making a fool of myself while my professional photographer boyfriend laughs on.

Instead I was distracted by me hero The Man Repeller also known as Leandra Medine whose fashion sense (senseless if you like) inspires me and depresses me all at the same time; depressing because I could never recreate or attempt to dress like this woman.

Her shoes were the distraction today and so in honour of the Man Repeller and her love for shoes and subsequently my love for shoes I will be making Thursday, “Shoes Day”.  “Shoes Day” sounds like Tuesday but since Tuesday has already been reserved for “Trends Tuesday” it will fall on a Thursday, so just pretend shoes day sounds like Thursday mmkay?
Herewith are some drool worthy, bitches be crazy shoes;

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!