Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So whadda ya think of the NEW LOOK?



Sometimes we all need a little makeover right? In fact right now I, myself could do with one, sweats three days in a row is just unacceptable. But in this case I'm talking about the old blooming blog.

She was getting a bit boring, a bit too much like everyone and their mother's blog, so I opted for a Blogger 'Dynamic View'. I know change is scary and the familiar is easy but give us a chance here.

I'll explain how it works.

YOU decide how you want to read 'About a Girl in Bloom' maybe you don't like the current set up, so simply click the button (right under title of the blog) that says 'Flipcard' and a drop box falls down giving you the option to change the look of the blog.

If you're happy with the layout, leave a comment and let me know what you think, if you don't like it, tell me WHYYYY!

My reasons for changing the look is to be able to add in more tabs (at the top) so that I can have more pages. Like a 'Look of the Day' page where you can scroll through all the looks for inspiration AND a "Trends' page for the same reason.

Basically all of this is leading to which will soon be a WEBSITE! Ya, you heard me! I'm planning on taking Bloom to the next level, babay! But that costs some moola which we all know just never seems to be falling off trees for me.

I'm going to take over the WORLD mwhahahaah.

It's been a long ass day, mmmkay!

Tell me your thoughts Dolls.

Cheers Dears xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!