Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lingerie Letters & Lily Chantilly : Press Release

When was the last time you received a little love letter in the post? Frankly, never, especially if you've been alive since the inception of email correspondence, so the idea of actually getting a little ditty in your postbox or delivered to your door is too exciting, combine that with a pair of panties and I'm smitten!

Lingerie is definitely one of my guilty pleasures and I'm a freak about panties, I have so many pairs that I had to dedicate an entire two drawers for them to live in, some even have names, my favourite pair are my "spanky panties", pretty, lilac and frilly!

Lingerie Letters launched this month and it's really easy to sign up; see the details below.

Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!