Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happiness is ...


Here's what makes me happy and it's all the little things,

  • Catching up with Hamilton
  • Lying on the beach, feeling the sun warm my bones after a long cold swim around Bakoven
  • A ciggie after you've had a mild stress related heart attack
  • Falling asleep on the couch with Harlow
  • Watching trashy reality TV with my uncle (sounds random but it's really cute)
  • When the BF gives me salty kisses after his surf
  • Writing a particularly funny blog post or column and finding out that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it
  • When Pop relays her long, in depth and hilarious adventures to me
  • Dancing at Dizzy's with the Gingies
  • Long walks with my mom
  • Finding bargains at Anything Goes in Hout Bay
  • Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!