Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spilt Milk Clothing & Being Brazen Competition : I won!

Spilt Milk Clothing & Being Brazen
I'm a Winner Wena! hehe

A huge thanks to Being Brazen & Spilt Milk Clothing for this stunning Mia Dress which I won today. Seeing as though I never win anything this is the most amazing moment for me.

Things I have won;

1. A joke award in highschool for never wearing socks with shoes.
2. The 100m relay in swimming and athletics. (Granted other people were involved in this race so technically I never won.)
3. When I was 6 I won a Ktv Teenage Ninja Turtle hamper which included a tshirt, cap and bag. I then wore this everyday and totally thought I was the bees knees.
4. If eating Spar out of Astro's is winning then I am legend.

I can't wait to slip this gorgeous baby on, it's perfect for summer with the pockets, low back and flared skirt. It's made from flare stretch cotton sateen (ooooh).

Thanks again Janine & Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!