Monday, December 31, 2012

Billabong Bikini + Rainbow = Bond Girl Sexy

Billabong R499

Billabong R399

I truly believe that if you have the most amazeballs bikini then you’ll feel as sexy as a Bond Girl on the beach and no amount of cellulite can ruin your vibe.

Summer is my favourite season by far. I was born and raised on the beach by my hippie surfer parentals. My greatest love is the ocean and if you throw granadilla lollies in then I’m happier than a seal basking in the sunlight.

For the last year I have been wearing the shite-est bikini in the world, minutes after I purchased it, Coco, my darling Labrador who was teething at the time, destroyed the bikini top. It was so unflattering especially in the boob area. One word; saggy.

On my Christmas list this year was a new bikini and after scouring the earth (or just about every surf shop along the Atlantic Seaboard) I found these gems at Rainbow in Camps Bay.

Both are made by Billabong and I love them! Ian bought me the printed one and I purchased the pink one. They are super flattering and supportive. I tested them out at Llandudno on Christmas day and despite the heavy close outs and vigorous swimming they stayed firmly attached to my body. As you know from my previous posts, I’ve done quite a lot of involuntary flashing.

If you’re on the hunt for a new swimsuit this year, make a turn at Rainbow, they have like a million brands from the affordable to the ridiculously priced and all sorts of styles; classic to OTT.

{You can find Rainbow at Shop 2 on the Camps Bay Promenade (Beach Road) 021 438 2087}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!