Monday, December 31, 2012

I won a Tom Dixon Hex Bowl!



The Tom Dixon Hex Bowl - Photo by Ian Thurtell

My winning streak continues! I recently entered the Crema Design Competition on Kim Gray’s blog, and I won the Tom Dixon Hex Bowl. 

Now you’d ask; why would anyone enter a competition to win a bowl? Because it is easily the most beauteous bowl in the whole world. It’s made of copper and it’s shiny and you can eat out of it. Also I’m kind of a design/d├ęcor nut. 

If you’d like to check out the rest of the collection then head down to The Portside (1st Floor) corner Main Road and Upper Portswood Roads in Green Point or contact Carolynn at 021 434 0661 www.cremadesign.co.za

A huge thank you + air kiss to Kim Gray, Carolynn King and Crema Design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!