Thursday, January 24, 2013

Drama Drama


I feel like there is just no end to the drama that is my life.

Here is the plot;

Jodi Leza a struggling young writer just can’t seem to catch a break in her industry and it doesn’t help that her past is always a part of her future. Six years ago her father did the unthinkable; he lived a double life, throwing everything she ever knew and all she loved into an inner turmoil that still haunts her to this day. Everything has changed; will she ever find her footing in a world where her family has been torn apart along with who she thought she was?

This last week I’ve been such a depressive cow. You could blame it on the monthlies but I really think it’s an accumulation of things that rise and fall throughout the year.

Frankly, I need a fucking holiday. Anyone got a spare plane ticket lying around? I can hear Italy calling me home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!