Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Keep Calm & Shop at Woolies


Not to sound too over the top but I am obsessed with Woolworths (in general) in fact I am the easiest person to buy for when it comes to gifts because all I ever want other than chocolate is a Woolies gift voucher (besides, their Millionaire bars are orgasmic).

I’m sure that the Woolies security guards will handcuff me one day because every time I shop there I am wearing something made by them. I promise I only shoplifted once, when I was 8, I stole a lollipop (so deprived as a child) from the 7Eleven. Guilty as charged.

Anyway, this Christmas my mom and brother treated me to a voucher and this is what I bought.
Left to Right:

Studio W Perfume: A lovely light scent that reminds me of a fragrance my mom used to wear (can’t remember the name). It’s very sophisticated and fresh. - R299

Calm Body Lotion + Soap: I love this range. It’s the only soap I use (besides Dove) that really leaves my skin feeling clean and it smells heavenly, like peaches and cream. The body lotion isn't sticky at all. - R15 – soap / R45 – cream

Exfoliating Gloves: I don’t use sponges or loofah’s, I love the feeling of how soft your skin is after using exfoliating gloves (although you can’t use them every day). These are soooo much better than the gloves at Clicks because they’re not as abrasive and also, these are pink. - R40

Dream Lavender and Frankincense hand & nail cream: I first read about this range on Leigh’s blog (Lipgloss is my life) and since then I've been dying to get my hands on this.  It smells even better than described. Besides the frankincense (baby Jesus must have been super stoked with this gift from the three wise men) and lavender it’s also infused with chamomile, aloe, macadamia, avocado and soya bean oil and shea butter. Goes on like silk and leaves your hands feeling tres soft.  - R50

Pink Peony Luxury Soap: Out of all the luxury soaps that came in beautiful tins, this one smelled the best. I am Peony mad. Those flowers smell amazeballs, pity you don’t get them in SA. - R60

Anyways, all these gifts mean I smell like a garden and/or fruit bowl which is just fine by me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!