Friday, January 18, 2013

Woolworths Anti Ageing Line Repair Serum Review

Yes, I'm a magazine hoarder. 


I never thought I’d say this at the tender age of 24 but I’m noticing fine lines (ag, let’s just call them wrinkles shall we). I take my skin care very seriously because I spend far too much time in the sun being a natural born beach bum and surf widow. I’m not shy about using copious amounts of sunscreen or wearing a huge wide brim hat but despite this them wrinkles are making a sweet little home for themselves on my forehead and around my eyes. Bastardo’s!

I don’t have a big spending budget when it comes to beauty products so I like to find an affordable solution to all my beauty woes. I came across this product during one of my weekly foray’s through Woolies, it’s called Anti Ageing Line Repair Face Serum and it promises that the concentrated ingredients and powerful antioxidants help to nourish, rejuvenate and improve your skin’s elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines. There are some pretty powerful ingredients in this baby;

MATRIXYL helps boost elasticity and improve skin tone, ARGATENSYL LS smoothes and tightens your skin, ALPHA BISABOLOL protects from daily aggressors and REVIVISCENSE provides long lasting hydration.

Now that all the big talk is out the way I’ll tell you how it feels on your skin. 

The serum comes in a snazzy glass pump bottle which I like, no mess and one pump of the serum is enough to cover your whole face because the consistency is quite runny. It dries quickly and isn’t sticky at all, it gives you a healthy glow and leaves your skin feeling super soft! After 3 days of use I can already see a marked difference in my skin. I’m using it day and night under my usual day and night creams. My smile lines around the corners of my eyes are already less defined. At R176.00 it’s not too pricey especially if you have WRewards card which gives you a whole R44.00 off.

No matter what your age, prevention is definitely the key to healthy looking skin as you age. I’d rather start earlier than wish I had when it’s too late and only botox and fillers are going to make a difference.  Besides who knows what’s actually in that stuff!

Give it a try dolls and let me know what you think.

*And for those of you (like me) who refuse to purchase products that test on animals or do not display that they don’t test on animals, Woolworths products are approved by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!