Friday, February 8, 2013

Table Mountain - On top of the world!


That top is so ugly, I am NEVER wearing it again. That's my brother, Brusco on the left and my cousin, Scott on the right.
Guys, I am so ashamed! I've never been up Table Mountain before! Can you believe it?! So recently my cousin Scott came to Cape Town from New Zealand for an epic tour around South Africa and this was one of the fun things we did together.

It was AMAZEBALLS! I literally walked the entire thing in the radical morning heat but it was a perfect day, not a cloud in the sky and best of all I could see my parent's house from there! We live right on the mountain in Camps Bay. So just days into 2013 I got to cross off a New Year resolution.

I have a feeling 2013 is going to be the best year of my twenties!

Tickets are R185.00 when booked online. Do it now!

Note: The cable cars were packed with Chinese tourists, they were so flipping rude, pushing, yelling and shoving. At one point a woman knocked me over trying to get a view out of the cable car and once we were at the top they made a point of being loud and obnoxious which ruined the vibe a bit. Seriously, tourists should have more respect for our newly named 7 Wonders of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!