Friday, February 1, 2013

These Boots were made for ... well every occasion!



Black Leather Woolworths Boots R599



Guys! I can’t wait for winter! Yes I know, I’m a summer/beach/bikini/ocean fanatic BUT I just L O V E winter style particularly these new boots I bought with all my grocery money for a month. (I didn’t think this purchase through did I?)

At least, even though I’ll be starving and grumpy because of the lack of chocolate and cigarettes, I’ll have stunning shoes which will go with everything and keep my foetuses (feet) warm.

For the last couple of years I’ve been dying of shoe envy every time I place my cheap shoe encased feet into a Woolworths. These feet of mine have endured years, YEARS of soggy feet thanks to shitty quality boots so I decided (in like a split second) to buy these darlings.

I love everything about them, the fact that they’re leather and black (black boots + black leggings = long looking legs) and have tassels AND they’ve got a lovely chunky heel so frankly, I rest my case, these are a good buy, no, a GREAT buy.

Now if only there was a rainy day on its way. What do you think dolls? Love ‘em or what?

Check out the rest of Woolies Boots Range, I have my eye on another pair too (but I can't seem to find a picture of them online), for a sexxxy night out or just to wash the dishes … who needs an occasion right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!