Tuesday, March 12, 2013

GHD's New Candy Colour Range Is Giving Me A Sweet Tooth!

I remember when I got my first GHD, I saved for months before I could afford it. I was waitressing at the time and had just come back from a trip with the fandamily to Bali. I had cut my hair into a long bob and let's just say the humidity and that cut do not go together. It was like wrestling with a wild animal every morning!

My GHD literally saved my sanity thereafter and since growing out my hair (which I have learnt to keep long)  it has kept my locks smooth and styled (and definitely controllable) ever since.

GHD has just come out with a whole new range and this time their choice of colours is what's making me consider trading my old faithful in for a new version.

You can check out the candy coloured range and prices here

Aren't they just scrumptious!?


The ghd IV candy collection is perfect for brightening up any styling routine. Featuring the ghd IV styler in three cute colours; mintlemon andviolet, the limited edition collection uses ceramic heat technology to straighten and smooth, and a rounded body to create perfect curls and waves.
The ghd IV candy collection; bringing a good hair day to those with a sweet tooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!