Thursday, May 16, 2013

Perfect Panties from Lingerie Letters!

I'm pretty sure receiving panties in the post isn't an every day thing for most girls ... unless you're Justin Bieber. However I was prepared for this 'surprise'. 

Lovely Lily Chantilly of 'Lingerie Letter's' sent me a sweet pair of broeks to try out and I must say, these little frills are totally satisfying my Marie Antoinette obsession and give me that summer feeling of picnics, macarons and earl grey tea.



Personal Message to Moi with lady like panties!

I squealed a little bit when I opened the package and found these because I'm a vintage-look lover! The men in my household had other ideas as to the style of these undies;

"They're interesting", said my long suffering boyfriend and his friend Jordan before adding that they look 'indie' and give them the granny panty vibes.

But then what do dudes know about our under garments right? Quality wise, these little petal-pink pants are made with love in South Africa, and although there's no fabric label they appear to be cotton with a cotton liner, super comfy and seriously girly. I ordered a size medium and for once they fit just right.

Generally I have a hard time trying on underwear in the store, mostly due to the god-awful lighting plaguing even the nicest department stores. I enter feeling sexy and slim and leave empty handed with body issues. Our own mirrors at home are where we feel most comfortable with our looks, bodies and the ever increasing thigh dimples. Lingerie Letters is the perfect solution to this.

Besides panties, they have sexy pajama sets, slips and bra's and if you sign up for their newsletter, you'll be the first to hear all about their specials and new stock items.

Signing up for Lingerie Letters is super simple, pick between a one, three or six month subscription, choose your size and panty style; thongs, briefs or surprise me!, proceed to checkout (pay before the cut off date 15th) and voila! your panties will arrive within the next month, every month.

Excuse me, I'm off to prance around in my lovely new knickers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment doll!